Pages

Cavern of Remembrance(click to play,listen to this when you read my blog)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Trying very hard to draw well but failed..

Recently I have been drawing a lot.
Of course what I drew was mostly Zidane and Garnet and Zidane and then Zidane again...
But I enjoy drawing originals too
It's like writing..just that you need to have good control of your hand.
I have to admit it is kind of fun.
I can't draw anything "realistic" though....it's like manga..
Digress!
Anyway, I just started to learn to draw on computer 3 days ago.
The first time man!!! I didn't know anything about photoshop, drawing or coloring in computer, blah blah blah.
And I finished this original draw that I'd like to put up on this blog.
Read my stuff is such an eyesore...big blobs of texts, right?
So why not take a breat and look at this?

This is what I did.
First I did a draft in pencil on paper with my hand.
I scanned it onto my computer and then put it on photoshop to trace the basic out lines of the picture.
Then I color it and add shadows.
And in photoshop I added stars and effects.
Of course in the beginning I didn't know what the heck was I doing.
I did a LOT of reading, okay? My head kept spinning on the first day i read all of it and I was like :"Oh my god this is hopeless I'm never gonna get this done."
But when you're doing it it is fun^^

This is the pencil draft:


My scanner is crappy so it looked like that...
And somehow it was side ways...

This is the traced version, with no color, only outlines:



I know it looks empty....but it makes it WAY more easier to color.

The completed version:




Looks pretty good, huh? :D
My first completed work ever..
I know I am nothing compared to all those brilliant artists..but I'll work hard.
The most important thing is to have fun!
Of course that does not mean I would give up writing, it is a type of "art" too. And any type of "art" is fun to me.
It is a great way to kill time during summer vacation when you are in a situation like I am in right now-bored to death.
Why not try it?

No comments:

Post a Comment