Pages

Cavern of Remembrance(click to play,listen to this when you read my blog)

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Untitled

Sorry that i haven't been able to post lately!! I was on vacation and after vacation i was busy catching up with tests...quizzes..blah blah blah
So this is a short thing that i came up for by impulse :D
I was bored one day and i wrote this
It's short but my friends told me to give it to a contest or something
I hope it's entertaining for you guys
This may be kind of dark and gory and confusing for some of the people so discretion is advised.
There is swearing in this so ya don't let your parents see this XD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girl is standing on a pointy tower.
Black hair, with a short blue dress like a mermaid. But it is torn, so maybe a fallen mermaid.
Her legs are revealed when the wind's naughtiness brings her dress up. The legs are not white, not marble, not perfect.
There are scars, dark scars, purple, blue, fresh red, and black.
Her long black hair is no where near her skin, they're curling, dancing frantically with the wind. The hair playing the female role, with the wind leading like a proper gentleman. Waltz? No, it is too fast and frequent to be a waltz. But it is not as shaky as salsa. So...perhaps an elegant tango.
Her back is towards me. She is facing towards sun, towards heaven. Although there is no heaven. Anywhere.
I cannot see her appearance.
The sun is purple.
She is scrawny. So thin that she is the air itself.
But not transparent.
Blood is tainting her scorched skin. Blood is seeping out from her scars, dripping down like ruby tears.
There are nothing surrounding her except for a desert full of corpses. Dead bodies. Some bodies are already bones, some are fresh, and some are mainly dry with black skins attached to a part of it. Their expressions are excrutiatingly tormented. The type that no human would want to witness. But that is the ugly truth. Repugantly beautiful.
A sword is visible. It is stuck in the middle of the slender tower, as if someone jabbed it in there. But it is still powerful, forceful, teeming with pride and glory. Nothing could hide the sense of bitter triumph under the green rust.
A dirty world, an impeccably nauseating world.
But there she is, standing above all the people. Standing above the dead. Standing above me.
She did not turn around.

Opening my eyes, I am in my room once again.
My room is white, the sunlight draping in onto my bed.
There is nothing in the room except for the bed I am lying on. It is tidy, clean.
It is so bright.
In contrast of the world in my dream.
I do not know where it is, nor who am I in there.
I only know that the girl is there, and i was staring at her like she is the dream i am chasing.
Everything about her, makes me want to drown in the dream and never wake up.
I know it is another me.
The other me whose heart is beating in sync as hers.
The other me is non-existant in any world.
This me is hollow.
Like a shell.
I know this is the reality world. And the dream is just an absurd piece of fantasy.
But i cannot help but fall. Fall for the blood. Fall for the twisted image. Fall for the world. Fall for the girl.
In the dream. There is no me.
There is only her.
In the real world, the 'me' is irritating. The additional thought, the speach, the taste, the smell, are all fretfully annoying.
The existance, the presence, the people around me.
They seem so fake.
They live for themselves, they evolve around no one else.
The real me doesn't belong here.
Makes want to vomit all the disgust out. But I am not going to do it. Because the disgust will never run out. As long as I am in this world, It will never run out.
Please don't make me stay.
Don't wake me up.
Let me sleep.
Let me sleep.
Let me return to that world, where she is standing.
Let her free.

-------------You have no idea what you are talking about!!
---------------No she is real!!!!! You don't understand!! You don't understand!!!
---------------This is reality!!! Wake up and live in it!!!
---------------No!!! This is all a lie!! I don't belong here!! Let me go! She is there!! I have to go!!
---------------Stupid!! *slap* You fucking son of a bitch!! Like a mental doctor like me would ever treat a psycho like you!!!


You are all monsters.
How can monsters understand my feelings.
Monsters have no brain.
They cannot see what I am seeing.
That beautiful sight.
I am going to that world. To see her again.
See her standing on the tip of the pure white tower.
Let me sleep.
Let me sleep.
Let me get to that taste of bliss.

-End?-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of my friends told me to continue it....but i don't know how....

No comments:

Post a Comment