Pages

Cavern of Remembrance(click to play,listen to this when you read my blog)

Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everybody!

There were so many things that happened this year.


Happy things, sad things, excited things......


Well, they are all part of memory in my life.


Happy things bring nostalgia. Traumatizing things make me stronger.


And welcome 2011~~~!!!!!!!


So many things to look forward too as well.


I'll keep on writing on this blog I promise!


It's a part of my life now hehehe :D






Now, to celebrate the last day of 2010. I will now present to you a picture I drew of Zidane!


Please, please, no judgements. I do it out of love, respect it!




Pencil version(which in my view is so much better):



And traced version: I don't have the confidence to colour...


2 comments: