Pages

Cavern of Remembrance(click to play,listen to this when you read my blog)

Saturday, October 2, 2010

"Impression of the West Lake" Review Part I

So, for this summer break I went to China.
I went to the "Xi Hu"-- West Lake.
That place is gorgeous. Amazingly gorgeous.
The lakes was surrounded by rows of willows. The willows were dangling in such proximity in the trees. There were lotus flowers and leaves all crumpled together in the middle of the lake and the lake was completely green and crystal-like. The Chinese styled little bridges and resting areas fit so perfectly well with the scenery that it was like a painting.
When I first saw it I felt bad because I couldn't find words to describe it. And I felt so distant with the magnificent scenery that I thought it wasn't real.
My mom said my facial expression was blank so she thought I hated it.





I took this picture when I was in the middle of the lake in a little boat. The wind was strong. But the beautiful and kinda scary sky can still be seen. It's only a part of it. Please ignore the people on the ridge. It is crowded over there.

When I got to my hotel. Oh my god. It's BEAUTIFUL.
It had this HUGE Chinese garden. It had a very serene atmosphere with a lot of trees.
It is so Chinese style. So traditional, I loved it.
It's like I was in one of the dynasties with all the people.
I've always loved the idea of the ancient Chinese culture and their life. I especially loved their clothes and arts and architecture.
I cannot believe that it was so magnificent.



One of the pictures I took when I was in the restaurant inside the garden.
When I saw it I was very much inspired and a story was forming naturally in my head.
It is very magical how these stuff just comes up. It was like a movie in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment