Pages

Cavern of Remembrance(click to play,listen to this when you read my blog)

Friday, May 15, 2009

I simply cannot WAIT until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out!!



Here is a mixed trailer some one made....YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY!!!
It's plainly out of this world....
Enjoy!!

I know this game is in the making ever since 2007.....and I cannot wait for it to come out! The release date is approximately in late Decemeber, 2009...only half a year of waiting to go! I am good at waiting...
The graphics blew me away the second I saw it.
So realistic, so exciting, so.....magnificent!
It made my blood dance in my arteries, making me hyper.
Okay, I know that I said that Zidane is my favourite character and all...but Noctis is flat-out awesome! My brain adores the way his name rings:Noctis Lucis Caelum. I am really glad that he is not as cold and ruthless like Cloud and Squall, as much as he seemed to be like that. Not only that he is shy, Nomura said that he have always wanted to try a specific personality on a character, which shows to be within Noctis. It is not revealed yet, but i bet that he has a great personality. As a prince-who is supposed to be weak and manipulative,because most prince are jerks..-he is strong, cool, and HOT!(Okay I'm sorry I shouldn't have said what I said to scare people....ignore that..)
The question of whether or not Noctis and Stella are going to have romance still haunts me a little. Everybody knows that Stella and Noctis are real enemies and they have to fight each other no matter what. That would make a classic romance. "I love you but it is my duty to kill you." It is going to make my heart throb, but it's better than nothing, right?
I love the concept of making Noctis eye's turn crimson when he is in battle as a sign of sin and blood. I always admired people with red eyes, trust me...
And being able to control 10 swords in a fight when you're playing the game....is the best out of the best! I mean I felt REALLY good when I was using Roxas with 2 keyblades in Kingdom Hearts II, imagine how i would feel if I had TEN...

Anways...I just know it's going to be a huge hit all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment