Pages

Cavern of Remembrance(click to play,listen to this when you read my blog)

Saturday, October 3, 2009

About parents

Have you realized that most of the songs in this modern world are mostly all about love, friendship and god? There are not a lot about any love between blood relations and grattitude towards them. There are barely any songs about our mother, father and others. I am now writing one "article" about them in this blod. And I might even draw one about a mother and child.
I myself, am still a teenager. And as all the teenagers think, I also think my parents are caring too much, nagging too much and sometimes maybe a bit paranoid. We tend to think that parents are on the bottom of our caring list. We tend to think that friendship and our boyfriend or girlfriend are way more important than our parents. Because we have less connections with them, they are older, they are grown-ups, they don't understand why we do what we do. And maybe it is true.
But it is not always so. I just realized the imporance of our parents very very deeply in my soul. I cannot live without them, I would not be myself without them, I don't know what would I do without them. It might sound really cheesy, but that is how I feel right now. And I will be extremely happy to hear you to say it too.
First of all, our parents give us lives. Without them we will not exist. The fact that they would even agree to go through great pain to have us should deserve a huge hug of gratitude. It sounds dumb, no? Nonetheless it is true.
Second of all, they love you unconditionally. They would do anything for you, they would sacrifice their lives in order to keep you alive. They would love you no matter what. Maybe it is because of that you might subconsciously start to think that it is a definete thing for them to love you so you cherish your boyfriend/girlfriend/friends more because they are the ones who always go away.
Our parents are always mad at us because they love us. They nag us because they don't want us to get hurt. They don't understand our actions......well because they are grown-ups....you can't really help it the time is changing eventually you are going to get old and not understand your kids....
Anyway...personally speaking...I love my mommy. And sometimes I cry just thinking about her being not there for me. And they might be over-protective and my daddy yells at me without me trying to provoke him in any way but......the truth is...you need to start cherishing them. Because they are not going to be there one day.
I love my parents....not that I don't get mad at them.....but that doesn't mean I don't love them.
I love you mommy. I love you daddy. :D

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is really mature and true! I totally feel the same way for you, so no need for me to write a totally humungous essay in this tiny space...you put all the words in my mouth! I love my parents unconditionally and I think they're amazing. No need to brag but I think they're the best parents in the world in the same sense that parents think their kid is the best kid in the world!

    ReplyDelete