Pages

Cavern of Remembrance(click to play,listen to this when you read my blog)

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Lindblum University Chapter 5

Click for the Japanese version

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5

Magarita was in the university library, reading books.
Zidane had not been in school for another 3 days.
She repented about going hysterical over his friends.
"I should not have shouted like that.."
She murmured.
The sunlight of spring shone upon the library through the transparent windows. The world seemed nothing but peaceful and placid.
"Zidane-sama...I hope he gets well soon.."
As she was about to descend her stares onto the books again.
"Do you like 'I Want To Be Your Canary' too?"
Someone abruptly talked to her.
When she acscended her head, a girl whom she never saw before, sat down on the opposite seat of the table.
She was extremely beautiful.
Although she seemed to not be that much older than Magarita. She appeared to be mature with a strong appearance, which embellished her beauty even more.
--------If she could only have such smooth skin like that.
Magarita immerged herself into that girl temporarily.
"I love everything written by Lord Avon."
The girl beamed gently.
Magarita pulled herself back in reality by that voice.
"I love them as well! Although I love reading the books too, I like seeing the plays more."
"Oh, what a coincidence. Me too."
The girl smiled wider.
Then, Magarita began to talk about the plays she had seen, feeling ecstatic.
In the beginning she did not like watching the plays very much, but since she knew that Zidane was in it she began to watch more and more.
Because of that, the center of the subject natrually evolved around Zidane.
"I know him very well."
The stranger girl answered cheerfully.
"Oh, you know him?"
"Yes. I saw many plays been acted by the Tantalus before...."
"Zidane-sama is a wonderful person. He did not brag much even though he left a huge mark in the previous war."
"Hm, yes."
She grinned.
"And he also has a lot of knowledge, like Zidane-sama has nothing that he doesn't know. He is strong yet stable, I admire him from the bottom of my heart."
Magarita became so excited that she was almost ranting.
She was very happy that someone would listen to her.
"Nonetheless, Zidane-sama had not been in here for a long time. I think he is troubled by the person whom stole his heart......But I had never seen him that upset before."
Magarita did not notice that as soon as she finished the sentence, those obesidian eyes misted in sorrow for a second.
"He must love that person very much. I could not do anything for him."
If he chose me, I wouldn't give him so much pain. Magarita whispered at the end of the sentence.
That moment, a small voice called out in the hallway. "Lady Garnet."
The black haired girl stood up gracefully.
"I am sorry, I must go now. ...I was a pleasure talking to you."
After a cool smile, she nodded to the soldiers that stood by the library door.
Magarita bulged her eyes at them.
Arthur came in while that girl stepped out of the door, and recognizing the identity of the girl, he greeted her in haste.
The black haired maiden returned with a smile.
When that girl left the place a while.
"Hey, Arthur."
Magarita gawked at Arthur, surprised.
"Who was that?"
"Mary, you don't know? That the Queen of Alexandria Lady Garnet."
"Queen Garnet....?"
Queen Garnet.....
She was also one of the eight heroes, from that war...
Oh that was right.
She told Magarita.
That she knew Zidane Tribal very well.
Of course....!
"Arthur!"
Magarita exclaimed in a high pitch, eyes sparkling.
"I know now!"
"What? What did you know, Mary?"
Inquired the confused young man who was being shaked violently.
"How...What a fantastic person..! I decided! I will go to Zidane-sama's residence at this instant!"
Magarita stormed out of the library.
Leaving the very bewildered Arthur dazing and standing still for a long period of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment