Pages

Cavern of Remembrance(click to play,listen to this when you read my blog)

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Zidane Tribal (CP:Zidane & Dagger)

Hey everyone! I am back!
Sorry I haven't been able to post much lately....
Er...a lot had happened so...
Now here is my new translation~
Here is the original if you'd like to check it out
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(1)

It was not like I was not satisfied with my current life.
In an prodigious city like Lindblum, I could meet tons of cute girls just by strolling on the street. Besides living with friends was not a misery either.
But sometimes....especially when I was alone.
I could be overwhelmed by the imperceptible anxiety everytime I wonder who I am.

Why is that...?
I don't know myself.


Even when surrounded by comrades, he was an outsider.

He realized that when he noticed the tail coming from his thighs.
Though the world was a big place, Zidane never met anybody who possessed the same tail as him.

....Even in an prodigious city, like Lindblum.


"'Cuz isn't it weird not knowing where you came from? It's better to take action instead of thinking about it."
Zidane Tribal answered when she asked him his reason.

He never conveyed the darkness deep inside his heart; the darkness underneath that bright and cheerful cover.
Concealing things such as that he was really afraid.
Such as that he could be annihilated by the unknown if he does not take any action.
--Such as thinking that, somewhere in this planet, there might be a family that he alwayed sought for.

He would not let any one get close to that darkness.

"Isn't Lindblum your hometown? Don't you think it's bad for those who raised you?"

"Hmmmm~Maybe it's not good sneaking out on my own, but they'll understand. They know how awful it is to not take actions when your mind is set."
"Not that I don't understand..."
"Enough about me, Freya. Shouldn't you go back to your city? You forced the King to let you out."

He was not able to say "I don't want to talk about this."
In order to avoid the topic, Zidane interfered the conversation by asking an unrelated question.

"It's okay...I have to find him..I got out of Burmecia to see if he is well...I have to see Sir Fratley..."
Freya fell in silence after pausing for a while.

Fratley.

The strongest Dragon Knight known, with the same authority as Freya.
Although he and Freya were lovers, he vanished after exiting the country saying "I'm gonna be back 1 year later."

One year passed uncountable times.

"How sinful it is to let a girl waiting for him! I'll find him and beat him up!"

He grinned, yelling.
Freya also chuckled at the naive yet comforting smile.

"Oh, we're almost there! Don't pull on my leg."
"You should be more careful to not get caught by the Pluto Army."
"I don't care whatever this Pluto or Ptolu Team is, Lord Zidane is not that easy to defeat!"


"Oooh! Alexandria is sooo much like Lindblum! Cute girl and ladies are every-"
"You...why did you come to Alexandria?!"

"I know i know~It's fine! It's been a long time since the last time I came here."

It was not the first time that he visited Alexandria.
In order to gather information, it was only natural to go to a enormous cities.

"It's such a drag that you love girls so much, you would be killed by one of them."
"Ugh!!! Just leave me a.....lone?"

Right in the middle of the big plaza on the street, Zidane froze.
Just as he took a glimpse at the sight of a glowing white light.

The moment he caught that white robed attire in the corner of his eyes, he could not remove it from his brain anymore.

Why was that, even though the surrounding world was gradually fading away, the whiteness was still particularly distinct?

The girl hid her face in the white robe which was adored by white mages
She was examining the flowers with a delightful, but anxious expression.

"What's wrong, Zidane?"

Following his eyes, Freya noticed the person that was straight ahead.

"Hm, she's a beauty. Seems like she's in the same age as you.....hey Zidane?!"

Zidane delirously began to pace.

(2)

"God, you're such a drag...I'm leaving you behind!"
Freya's voice was already inaudible to him.

The girl, talking to the saleswoman, started to pick out flowers.

(She's buying a lot.)

The flowers were already pouring out from her hands.

The girl furrowed her eyebrows occasionally, deciding what to buy.
Whenever he thought that she was troubled, she smiled beautilfully and takes out flowers once more.

(....So cute)

Zidane, standing at an angle where he could see her appearance, was intrigued by her constantly-changing expressions.

"Hey, Zidane, let's play a card game!"

Though the kids who he knew before pleaded and grabbed on his gloves, there was no way that he could accompany them now.

Gently placing his focus ahead a bit, he found a small ring of flower which seemed to belong to the girl.

A tiny, tiny accessorizing flower.

Picking it up, Zidane walked toward her with a final determination.

Carry his feet one step, then another.
The heart beat was unreasonably.



"....Here."

Talking to girls was supposed to be as easy as his daily routine.
It was probably the first time in his life, that he felt so terribly nervous by merely speaking with her.

Recognizing the flower he held out, the girl swayed her eyes from Zidane to the flower then back several times.

Then, finally realizing what he meant.

"Thank you!"

Towards the tender, dazzling smile that was not less blinding than all those flowers, Zidane instantly felt dizzy like someone just tackled him deep into the center of the Earth.

Taking the flower from Zidane's hand, re-pinning it onto her robe, she bowed with gratitude.
Zidane, who felt like he was drifting, was not able to say anything.

However the next moment, he was abruptly tugged back into reality by the furious bellow.

"WHO IS THAT?!?!"

A large-volumed man with a menacing expression, ran towards them.

"Huh?"
"Ah! Steiner! Um, my apologies! Please excuse me!"
"What? Ah, wait..."

Although he wanted to make her stay, she quickly greeted Zidane after bowing to the saleswoman, and dashed to the fat man.

The girl was explaining something to the man.
The heavy armor that wrapped around his entire body russtled as he shouted:
"This is such an disgrace to you! I must not forgive him!"

"That old man's gonna be SO hot during the summer....."
The girl beside the man was smiling leniently.

"HEY HEY ZIIIIIDDDDAAANNNEEE!!!!CCCCAAARRRDDDDD GGGAAAAMMMMEEE!!!!!"
The kid was stomping his feet on the ground, whining.

"Ah okay i get it! Just be quiet for a second! I'll play with you later!"


Perhaps it was a mistake to shift his focus on the kid.

"Princess! Please return to the castle."
"!!!?? Did he just say Princess??"

When he snapped his head back, the figure of those two people disappeared.
The clangs of the armor gradually faded away.



"Hey, who was that girl just now?"
The saleswoman met Zidane's eyes and looked away with guilt and began to rearrange her flowers.

"Um, wh-who knows..?"
"C'mon~Just tell me! Didn't she just talk to you?"
"I-i don't know who she is? She's just saying that Queen Brahne-no no her mother is unhappy these days.."

The salewoman who was peculiarly panicing.

"And...um...um..she is picking up the flowers she ordered earlier! That's just it! That was a first-time customer, and i'm sure she wouldn't come back! yes!"

......She could have acted more ordinarily to fool him.
Zidane automatically descended his head.

Zidane did not know that a few months ago, the girl came to this booth and the entire city went chaotic.

But he could imagine the situation from the saleswoman's expression just now.
She was asked to keep silence.

That girl was the Princess of Alexandria.....

Zidane, becoming a bit sorrowful, sighed lightly.

Flowers.....Oh Baku likes flowers,right?

Even though his boss had a face like that.
Zidane snickered at the picture.

"I should go back..."

When i decided to go home, I headed for the gate of Alexandria, and separated from Freya.

It was a disaster~~~
Baku beat me up so hard, it hurt real bad..


But then, he was embraced.


(3)

It was not only a physical pain, but as well as heartahce.

I finally realized that, I've come back to the place I belonged to.



"Um, can you please let me pass..?"
Inside Alexandria Castle.
I am now in this castle. The castle which i was only able to watch from far before.

In order see the Princess again.


"Just a sec. Haven't we met before?"

----To see you, with same white robe as before.

"...? No, I do not know you...."

----To see you, with the same angelic voice as last time.

"Maybe you're right.... I'd never let someone as pretty as you get away."

-----To see you, (I assume)with the same smile as before. Although you expression is kind of confused and clouded right now.

"I..I must go!"
"Get up Blank! That was Princess Garnet!!"

No way I could let you go.
No way I could ever forget.


We Tantalus
Had come to kidnap you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment